Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Learning is fun, never stop learning


After the retirement, I have been keeping myself fully occupied by exploring something new and interesting as much as possible. Video editing is one of the adventures which I started from scratch.

Nostalgia, 
one of my YouTube posts 

I am lucky to have a mentor patiently coaching me along the way to successfully set up my YouTube channel. Perhaps my videos are not up-to-par comparing to those presented by millions of YouTubers out there, yet I could feel the 'self-actualisation' within me each time when I got it successfully composed and published.

Click here for my YouTube channel


The idea of placing paintings in the video adorned with sensational pieces of music, is a trial to create a soothing ambience while appreciating artworks. 

As a new hand in arts and crafts, l aim for progression, not perfection. 

For passion and self-enhancement, literally learning is a lifelong process!


Ee Fui Mei